Google Adword Service
What is Google Adwords?
Adwords is Googles version of the pay-per-click advertising model. It allows you to display ads which link directly to your website when searches are done for your chosen keywords or keyphrases. These ads are located to the right of the results which Google gives you for a search and they’re also displayed on Googles many partner sites which include AOL, Earthlink, HowStuffWorks and blogger. Recently with the launch of Googles Adsense program your ads could also be displayed on websites related to your keywords.
Some of the key benefits to a Google Adwords campaign include:
- You only pay when someone clicks on your ad
- You can set a daily budget to control your advertising spending
- You can pay more or less for particular keywords depending on their popularity in your MARKET
- You can set geographical constraints on where the ad will show (so local businesses aren’t paying for ads to run in other cities)
- People who are searching on your preferred keywords are likely to be more qualified prospects than those accessed with other traditional media.
- Google AdWords is Google’s online advertising program that lets you reach new customers and grow your business.
- With AdWords, you choose where your ad appears, set a budget you’re comfortable with, and measure the impact of your ad.
- There’s no minimum spending commitment. You can pause or stop anytime.
Benefits of advertising with Google AdWords
A few important things set AdWords apart from other kinds of advertising. Using AdWords, you can:
Reach people at the precise moment they’re searching for what you offer
- Your ad is displayed to people who are already searching for the kinds of products and services you offer. So those people are more likely to take action.
- You can choose where your ad appears — on which specific websites and in which geographical areas (states, towns, or even neighborhoods).
- The Google Display Network (GDN) alone reaches 80% of Internet users in the US.
Control your budget
- With cost-per-click (CPC) bidding, you’re charged only when someone clicks your ad, not when your ad appears. There are a variety of bidding options you can choose from.
- You decide how much or little you want to spend monthly, and you’ll never be charged more than that amount.
- There’s no minimum spending commitment.
See exactly what’s working in your ad, and build on it
- View a report of how your ad is doing — see how many new customers connect to your business from your ad, where they’re coming from, and more.
- Use AdWords tools to edit and improve your ad, and increase the number of potential customers who contact your business.
How much does it cost?
You only pay per click up to the amount of your bid (also called CPC- cost per click) and you will often pay less than your full bid amount if there’s not much demand for that particular keyword.Once you have met your daily budget, your ad will no longer be shown.